Saturday, March 7, 2020

My Journey with JM




MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR

It has been almost 10 years since I have entered this school. It seems like just yesterday but now I am here so far. I would like to share my journey with JM .

I came in grade 2 in this school with my brother.At first, we came with my mother for the entrance. I was a very  shy girl. On the first day, me and my brother were in same class so we sat together. Everyone were totally unknown except Aakriti. She was first girl of the class as well as one of my neighbour . All the teachers were very polite. I still remember Dg sir and Menuka mam the most. As I came from village, so I was not able to  speak and understand English properly. Then slowly I was able to adjust the environment. 
I made many friends. All of my friends were helpful and polite to me. Then slowly year passed.  I still remember the stick of Poorna mam in grade 3 and  In class 4 I was got beaten by Shyam sir because of not bringing project on time. I was good in drawing. I was taken to drawing competition in grade 5. I first delivered my speech on the stage in grade five. I does not remember but I was one of the top 10 student in grade 5. Meditation was also started  when I was in grade 5. Shyam sir was our class teacher. He was a very strict teacher. If we open our eyes during meditation he used to beat us. One of the best teacher of that class was Pragya mam. She used to teach us Science in very interesting way. She used to give us project work which was very interesting to do. She was very polite and like our friend. Slowly time passed. And we also walked one step front. 
Everyone used  to think Deepak sir is very strict.When we came to grade 6,deepak sir taught us computer. He  was not that much strict but I always used to get scared when I talk with him. There was Sarita mam who used to teach us grammar and  used to beat us if we don’t do homework. There was new teacher who was Khem sir. He taught us EPH. He was friendly with everyone and used understand our problem easily. 
In grade 7, many new friends came in our class. (Priyanka ,Chanda , Suraj)  .They were really friendly. Khem sir (health teacher)  gave project on sewing and knitting. He helped a lot in that. I made a small t-shirt. And I also knitted a small cute purse. This helped a lot. In class 7 , we celebrated parents day. We also act in drama related to women education and empowerment. It was really memoriable. I used to go library daily . Librarian mam (Hira mam) always encouraged me to take books from library. And then I was also rewarded as most book reading student of my class.
In class 8, the time passed smoothly. We had to study hard because it was DLE.  In the some point I fought with my friends due to some misunderstanding. But now they are my nice friend.  I also went for tour. The tour was great and memoriable.  We the student of grade 8 'A' also prepared  Mo:mo for whole school staffs and non-staffs. I was our practical of O.B.T.E subject. We all worked as a team and successfully completed it. Somehow  class 8 also ended.

The most memoriable time came . And that is class 9 and 10. In class 9 I enjoyed the most and made many memories with my friends. We went to botanical garden for the study of many plants. 

And clicked many pictures . We  made presentation regarding that topic. While  doing that we enjoyed a lot with friends.  I and my friends also danced in teachers day. I also went for tour in Pokhara. That tour was unforgotable for me. I also won first prize on drawing competition which was really memoriable and happy moment. We also celebrated Parents day on that year.We practiced dance. But unfortunately  got sick so I could not enjoy the parents day properly. Then we grade 9 students organized farewell. And that program was also a really memoriable. We danced and sang songs. 
In grade 10 I enjoyed a lot . We organized teachers day and danced in that. We also celebrated birthday of  our class teachers ( Deepak sir and Khem sir).  I  also went to monsoon hike as well as picnic .  Although our class is divided into  two sections but we all are friends and I  will never forget . 
 The last year of school life started and now I am at the end of this session. This is the most memoriable part of my journey. I was really excited and scared at the starting. But now coming to the end I feel happy as well as sad. I feel happy because I made many memories in this stage but feel sad because I am going to leave this school , friends and teachers.
I will be remembering all my friends, teachers and all the memories that I made in this school. My journey with Jagat Mandir is going to finish . So, I would like to thank all the JM  families for taking proper care of me . 
“I BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT MEMORIES THERE IS NO LIFE, AND THAT OUR MEMORIES SHOULD BE OF HAPPY TIMES.
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SOME MEMORIES NEVER BE REPLACED.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey with JM

MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR It has been almost 10 years since I have entered this school. It seems like just yesterday but now I...